- Preparation of concept designs and drawings based on clients’ design and standards
- Preparation of estimates, budgets and budget reviews
- Review construction documents for all aspects of quality, cost efficiency and conformity to ensure clinic design standards are met
- Submit drawings to the building department for plan review and track progress
- Contact subcontractors for bidding process
- Award contracts to qualified subcontracts
- We utilize various project management tools to ensure timelines are met and results achieved.
- Coordinate and negotiate all vendor packages and budgets
- Finalize schedules
- Review drawings with all the required parties
- Review current design criteria to establish efficiencies and buying discounts, etc.
- Coordinate the construction of the project with Walmart project manager, general contractor, and physician group.
- Perform site visits as required
- Perform final walk through of space to establish deficiency list with all parties.
- Walk-through to establish punch list
- Obtain final inspections and Certificate of Occupancy
- Preparation and issuance of job ending documentation
- Summarize project budgets, actual costs and approved change orders